Woolie

April's Fools Day today ... and no this won't be a mail trying to fool you!

Yesterday I accidentally stumbled upon really nice "pelottes" of wool. I've bought three pieces but the only thing is I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Am I going for a scarf or should I be ambitious and purchase some more and go for something larger (a bedspread, ...)?


A nice scarf I've seen over here tempts me. It's made with I-cords, which I didn't hear of before. It doesn't seem to be toooooo difficult but ... I don't know how to knit! ;-)

Decisions, decisions, ... ;-)

Have a nice sunday!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hoi Ann, de wol ziet er prachtig uit, ik heb even een kijkje genomen bij het voorbeeld, ik hoop dat de maakster je kan helpen, het ziet er wel heel leuk uit.

Wat er ook van gemaakt gaat worden, het zal zeker mooi zijn.

Groetjes Yvon.
Diane (di) said…
Ann, that yarn is beautiful!
Giovanna said…
Gorgeous yarn! And how nice to have received the Serengeti kit, it's always a feast isn't it?
Anonymous said…
heel mooi, prachtig

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite designers - Renato Parolin and Rovaris

Long time no see

First ornament of 2013!